Welcome to Stratosphere!
This article will help you get a 30,000-foot view of how to use the Stratosphere system to enable near-effortless inventory management for your organization.
When you are granted website access by your organization's Stratosphere Administrator, you will receive an email with instructions on creating a password and logging in.
Upon login, you will be greeted by the Stratosphere dashboard. The dashboard provides a high-level summary of some key inventory information.
1. Main Menu - The main menu can be expanded or collapsed by clicking the "hamburger icon" in the top left, next to your company's logo. You will only see the menu options that you are permitted to see, as determined by the user roles you have been granted and what features your Organization has enabled.
2. Help and Support Button - The help and support button opens a menu with links to the getting started article, page-specific help articles, a link to search all support documentation, a feedback submission link, and contact information for your Organization.
4. Total Inventory - Displays the total number of items currently in your devices, as of their last reported scans. The "More details" link opens the Detailed Inventory Report.
5. Transactions - Displays the total number of transactions (item adds and removes) reported by your devices, in the last 7 calendar days, including today. The "More details" link opens the Transaction Report.
6. Expiring Inventory - Displays the total number of items currently in your devices that are already expired or are expiring in the next 30 calendar days. The "More details" link opens the Expiring Items Report.
All users have access to view the dashboard, user profile, reports, locations, devices, products, and items screens. The ability to add, edit, or delete/deactivate records will be granted by your Admin if you need them. Please find the appropriate knowledge article for details on how to manage specific record types, for now let's explore Stratosphere as a read-only user.
- The Locations page will display all locations to which you are currently assigned.
- The Devices page will display all devices that have been assigned to your locations, and you therefore can physically access.
- Reports are helpful for reviewing important information about your inventory. At a minimum, you will have access to the following reports:
Questions regarding inventory or business processes should be directed to your company's own Stratosphere Support resource, whose support email and phone number will be displayed in the support dropdown for all users.
To learn more about how to use the Stratosphere system, please search the Stratosphere documentation site, which contains articles detailing the use of every feature.
To report software issues or just tell us how you think Stratosphere could be improved, please contact us.